Sunday, March 17, 2013

Counting Down to Dallas

The Convention is really getting close! I don't leave until Wednesday, but people coming from farther away are already packing their bags.  If you are looking for Webheads at the Convention, the best place to look is always the Electronic Village (EV)--the precursor of the EVO. You will find me there most of Thursday and Friday!

On Thursday, many of us will be at the Iron Cactus at around 8:30, just following the CALL-IS business meeting which will be in the room where the Technology Showcase is. If you'd like to join us there, please RSVP here. (There is a "maybe" option if you are unsure.)

We'll probably be getting together Wednesday and Friday nights as well. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I spoke too soon. I'll be getting together with a former student who now lives in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area on Wednesday night. But if it's an early night, I may try to find webheads later...so leave a breadcrumb trail so I can find you.

    ReplyDelete